The Camry Hybrid Tops the Charts
We turn to Consumer Reports when we want to know which products to buy. They help steer us in the right direction on any big purchase that we are going to make. We especially rely on them when it comes to buying a car. Recently Consumer Reports tested cars vigorously to find which cars had the best and worst overall value. Check out the video below to see what the results were.
We weren’t surprised to see that the Camry Hybrid came in on top! Here are just a few of the reasons why we love the 2015 Camry Hybrid.
- It has tons of safety features.
- It gets 43/39 hwy/city miles per gallon.
- It comes in 10 different colors.
- It has a very sporty interior.
- It has innovative technology.
Stop by Beechmont Toyota today to check out our selection of new Toyota vehicles.