2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- Starting at $28,795 MSRP*
- Standard Entune 3.0 with Wi-Fi Connect powered by Verizon, Amazon Alexa, and Apple CarPlay Compatibility
- Up to 41 City / 38 Highway / 40 Combined MPG**
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS 2.0)
- Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive
- 2.5-Liter Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder engine with multi-electric motor assist and sealed Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) traction battery (219 combined system net horsepower)
- 60/40 fold-flat rear seating with up to 37.6 cubic feet of cargo capacity
- Optional panoramic sunroof
About the Toyota RAV4 Hyrbid
Unlock the potential of your drive with the all-new 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. Its boldly redesigned exterior features rugged styling, proving that the 2019 RAV4 Hybrid is unlike any other hybrid SUV. Available LED projector-beam headlights provide crisp illumination at the front, while a stylish spoiler hints at the sporty character of the RAV4 Hybrid. As a result of its improved hybrid-electric powertrain, drivers can now experience up to 41 MPG city fuel economy**.
Entirely refreshed and adorned with more premium materials than ever before, the cabin of the RAV4 Hybrid sets the standard for the segment. Find your ideal driving position with optional SofTex®-trimmed seats featuring 8-way power adjustability for the driver. Thanks to the addition of Apple CarPlay®, the Entune™ 3.0 multimedia system inside the RAV4 Hybrid now offers more access to your favorite apps and media.
What the Critics Say
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Features
Powered by a 2.5-liter Toyota Hybrid System II engine, the all-new RAV4 Hybrid delivers an impressive 219 combined system horsepower for a balanced blend of power and efficiency. For all-weather confidence and inspired on-road driving dynamics, an Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive system ensures that Mother Nature won’t stand in the way of your weekend plans. Take on every twist and turn in the road with a sport-tuned suspension found on XSE Hybrid models. Built on the Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) program, the next generation RAV4 Hybrid rides on a longer, wider stance which results in a smoother drive. Helping to make the most of every mile, the RAV4 Hybrid boasts a class-leading EPA-estimated 41 city MPG fuel economy rating**.
From the moment you step behind the wheel of the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, you’ll discover elevated levels of refinement inside the cabin. Optional SofTex®-trimmed seats feature 8-way power adjustability and are also available with heating and ventilation functions to keep you comfortable. Both front and rear seat occupants can personalize their temperature preferences with dual-zone climate control and rear vents. Providing some help when your hands are full of shopping bags, the optional hands-free power liftgate opens with a quick swipe of your foot below the rear bumper. Located underneath the climate controls, drivers can use an innovative storage tray and passenger shelf for extra storage.
No matter where your journey leads you, the RAV4 Hybrid gives you the ability to stay in touch with your social circle. An optional 8-inch touchscreen display serves as the hub for the Entune™ 3.0 multimedia system. Listen to your favorite songs, get directions, make calls, and send messages all with your compatible smartphone and Apple CarPlay® integration. A first for a Toyota vehicle, the RAV4 Hybrid is able to be optioned with a digital rearview mirror which provides a larger view of what’s behind you. A Qi wireless charger, JBL audio system, and a Smart Key System are three further examples of cutting-edge tech available on the RAV4 Hybrid.
Standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS 2.0) is designed to make every trip safer. Included in this collection of technologies are Road Sign Assist, Lane Tracing Assist, Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist and Road Edge Detection, and Automatic High Beams. Other optional safety features include Intelligent Clearance Sonar with Rear Cross-Traffic Braking and a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. A total of 8 standard airbags and the Toyota Star Safety System™ complete out the impressive list of safety features included on the 2019 RAV4 Hybrid.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $28,795 MSRP*
- 2.5-liter Toyota Hybrid System II engine with 219 combined system horsepower
- All-Wheel Drive Integrated Management (AIM) with Multi-Information Display Monitor
- Entune™ 3.0 Multimedia System
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0)
- Fabric-Trimmed Front Bucket Seats
- Starting at $30,595 MSRP*
- Smart Key System on front doors and liftgate
- 60/40 split reclining fold-flat rear seat
- Dual zone automatic climate control system with dust and pollen filter
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close
- 17-inch 5-spoke silver alloy wheels
- Starting at $34,795 MSRP*
- Two-Tone Exterior Color with Midnight Black Metallic Roof
- SofTex®-Trimmed Heated Front Seats
- 18-inch 5-spoke black-painted sport alloy wheels and Sport-Tuned Suspension
- Integrated panoramic backup camera with dynamic grid line
- Digital rearview mirror with HomeLink® universal transceiver
- Starting at $36,795 MSRP*
- Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation
- Height-adjustable power liftgate with jam protection
- Optional heated and ventilated perforated front seats
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar with Rear Cross-Traffic Braking
*MSRP includes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $930 for Cars (Yaris LB, Yaris Sedan, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, GR Supra), $1,095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,495 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally related equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**2019 RAV4 Hybrid LE, Hybrid XLE, Hybrid XSE, and Hybrid Limited preliminary 41 city/38 hwy/40 combined MPG estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.