2020 Toyota C-HR Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $22,415 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0-Liter 4-Cylinder Engine with 144 horsepower and 139 lb ft of torque
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
- Color-keyed power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators
- Available Smart Key System on front doors with Push Button Start
- 7-inch touch-screen Display Audio system with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto
- Sport fabric-trimmed front bucket seats with 6-way adjustability
- Dual zone automatic climate control system
About the Toyota C-HR
Offering invigorating driving dynamics, bold style, and plenty of attitude — the Toyota C-HR gives crossover drivers a unique way to stand out from the crowd. Perfectly suited to those living in urban environments, the interior of the C-HR delivers plenty of versatility and comfort options to improve every drive. There’s a wide array of advanced tech features to help you stay connected no matter how far your journey takes you. A standard 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine is matched with a responsive CVT featuring a Sport Mode to help get your adrenaline pumping. The C-HR is a city-sized crossover that doesn’t skimp on practicality or personality. You’ll have your choice of a vibrant color palette of exterior shades including optional R-Code paint treatment for a look that’s as unique as your own.
What the Critics Say
What’s New for 2020
There are a handful of key updates and revisions which have been made to the compact Toyota C-HR for the 2020 model year. Shoppers will notice its revised exterior styling cues which include an updated front bumper, headlights, front grille, and rear spoiler. LED headlights come standard on all trims and both the 17-inch and 18-inch wheels have been redesigned. SiriusXM Satellite Radio and Android Auto are both newly-standard features on the base LE model. XLE grades receive a seatback pocket and Limited trims now include both a power driver’s seat and adaptive headlights. Finally, Supersonic Red and Hot Lava are two new exterior color options for the 2020 Toyota C-HR.
Toyota C-HR Features
Sharp Styling & Potent Performance
Capturing the attention of onlookers, the edgy appearance of the Toyota C-HR helps you make a memorable entrance. Optional Vortex-styled 18-inch wheels provide the perfect complement to the sharp, angular styling of the C-HR. At the rear, you’ll find a stylish cantilevered aerodynamic rear spoiler as well. Vibrant exterior shades include Hot Lava and Supersonic Red to help match your personality.
The fun-to-drive nature of the C-HR comes as a result of its standard 2.0-Liter 4-Cylinder Engine with 144 horsepower and 139 lb ft of torque featuring Toyota’s Valvematic technology. Its advanced Continuously Variable Transmission with intelligence and Shift Mode (CVTi-S) combines fuel efficiency with superior response. A Sequential Shiftmatic Mode adds manual shifting capability between 7 simulated gears. You can tackle sharp corners with ease thanks to a MacPherson strut front suspension with SACHS dampers.
The driver-focused layout of the interior of the Toyota C-HR lets you sense the connection to the road via a standard soft-touch, leather-trimmed steering wheel. Personalize your temperature preferences with a dual zone automatic climate control system. Lower the standard 60/40 split folding rear seats for easy access to a generous cargo space, providing plenty of options for packing your gear for the next adventure.
Hear your favorite audio the way it was intended with a standard suite of multimedia functions including Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® integration, Bluetooth® wireless technology, HD Radio™ Technology, USB 2.0 port, and a 7-inch touchscreen display. An optional Smart Key System with Push Button Start lets you spend less time searching for your keys and more time exploring the city.
On each trim level of the Toyota C-HR, you’ll find standard smart safety technologies which are engineered to keep you out of harm’s way on the road. Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) offers a variety of technologies including Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), Automatic High Beams (AHB), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD). Ten standard airbags are also included for greater peace of mind. An optional Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert provides a helpful assist when reversing out of a parking space or changing lanes on the highway.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $22,415 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0-Liter 4-Cylinder Engine with 144 horsepower and 139 lb-ft of torque
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
- 8-inch touchscreen with integrated backup camera display
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa Compatibility
- Sport fabric-trimmed front bucket seats
- Starting at $24,450 MSRP*
- Smart Key System on Front Doors and Rear Hatch with Push Button Start
- Vortex-styled 18-inch sporty alloy wheels
- Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- Heated power auto-folding mirrors with turn signal and blind spot warning indicators
- Puddle lights with “Toyota C-HR” projection
- Starting at $27,470 MSRP*
- LED projector beam headlights with Adaptive Front-Lighting System
- Leather-trimmed heated front bucket seats with 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat
- Chrome window trim
- High-performance LED fog lights
- Sporty turbine-styled 18-inch alloy wheels
*MSRP includes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (86, Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, Mirai, Prius, Prius Prime, Supra, Yaris HB, Yaris Sedan), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (4Runner, C-HR, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Land Cruiser, Sequoia), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally related equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**2020 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.