Toyota First Time Buyer Program: Financing for Limited Credit (iFi)
How to Qualify
- A FICO score of 610 or higher, and no 90-day overdue accounts, charge-offs, collections, repossessions or foreclosures in your credit history.
- Three personal and verifiable references.
- Enough income to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments.
- If you plan to buy your Toyota, a minimum down payment of 10% of MSRP or selling price, whichever is less.
- If you plan to lease, a minimum cap cost reduction of 10% of MSRP or the agreed upon value of the vehicle, whichever is less.
Other restrictions apply. See Beechmont Toyota for complete details.
*Maximum net capitalized cost or amount financed up to $25,000. Available on approved credit through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services to qualified customers. Not all applicants will qualify. Programs may not be available in all areas. Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Please see your Toyota dealer regarding terms, restrictions, state eligibility and program compatibility. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc. and Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.