2021 Toyota Corolla MPG
The 2021 Toyota Corolla is one of the Loveland customer favorites in the area. The 2021 Toyota Corolla still sports a sleek style and impressive performance, but the Corolla MPG is what Mason fans are raving about. What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The base model of the 2021 Corolla gets 31 mpg city/38 mpg highway* and eco-friendlier trim levels can get up to 53 mpg city/52 mpg highway. Learn about the Toyota Corolla MPG with Beechmont Toyota in Cincinnati, then explore our new inventory.
What Is The MPG Of A Toyota Corolla?
So, what is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The Toyota Corolla MPG varies across the Corolla lineup. You’ll notice that the Toyota Corolla MPG relates to the engine option chosen. Here is the list of Corolla MPG by trim:
- 2021 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
The 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE? The hybrid Corolla MPG offers a combination of power and efficiency. This trim also offers the best Toyota Corolla MPG available. Due to the Hybrid Power mode, aerodynamic design, and specialized tires, Cincinnati drivers can save so much money on gas. This trim is powered by a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that generates 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque.
Toyota Corolla Efficiency Features
Not only is the fuel-efficient engine part of the impressive Corolla MPG, so is the high-tech system to make saving fuel easier:
- Transmission: The continuously variable transmission (CVT) is standard in the Corolla model with a wide range of gears.
- Design: 2021 Toyota Corolla’s aerodynamic design improves fuel economy.
- Variable Valve Timing: The times of the opening and closing valves are adjusted to ensure balance of fuel economy and power.
Explore the Toyota Corolla color options and other accessory features to see how you can customize the Corolla to your liking.
Get A 2021 Toyota Corolla From Chicago Northside Toyota!
*2021 EPA-estimated mileage. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive.
More from Beechmont Toyota
In 2021, the Toyota Camry returns new and improved. With a new engine option, upgraded performance features, and a new hybrid trim level, every Cincinnati driver can find a Camry for them, whether they want to upgrade their daily commute or save fuel. The Toyota Camry MPG depends on which engine option you choose,…
If you’re looking for a reliable Toyota truck that has the strength you need for your Cincinnati job site, you’ve found it here with the 2021 Toyota Tacoma. When properly equipped with the right towing package, the 2021 Toyota tacoma towing capacity reaches up to 6,800 pounds. The new Toyota Tacoma tow package is…
Whether going on an adventure in Cincinnati or heading to work, the 2021 Toyota Tacoma trim levels offer six different ways to supercharge your travels. While each model offers its own set of features and options, the Toyota Tacoma lineup delivers incredible performance and value at every level. From the SR to the TRD Pro,…