2020 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Curious to see what other people are saying about the Toyota RAV4? While the RAV4 has upheld a reputation of being a capable and reliable SUV on the Cincinnati roads, you may be one of the drivers that are unfamiliar with the RAV4. If you’re thinking about getting your own RAV4, then learn what other drivers and critics are saying about the 2020 Toyota RAV4 with Beechmont Toyota. Then, you can visit us in-person or online to explore our Toyota RAV inventory.
2020 Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
The Toyota RAV4 has been helping Loveland drivers traverse the roads with safety and efficiency for years. See what these customers from Cars.com are saying in these Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews:
- “The 2020 Toyota Rav4 XLE is top-notch! I love the increased interior space, all the new safety features (especially BSM), and the overall performance of my vehicle. I chose the white exterior, tan interior and she is a beauty!” by VHERRIN3 from Raleigh, NC
- “I turned in my 2017 Rav and found the 2020 to be totally redesigned. It’s comfortable and better on gas.” by Linda JP from Central Square, NY
- “This is the best Toyota we have ever owned/leased. Toyota has really thought about what an owner needs to have an enjoyable driving experience. The comfort level of this car is the best we have ever experienced.” Dave R. from Midland, Michigan
2020 Toyota RAV4 Critic Reviews
You’ve heard the Toyota RAV4 customer reviews, but what are the experts saying? Here are the 2020 Toyota RAV4 reviews from the leading industry experts on areas like driving/handling and interior space:
- Edmunds: “This isn’t a full TRD Pro kit, but Toyota is confident the 2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road will improve the RAV’s trail-driving capabilities.” Edmunds hasn’t spent a lot of time off-roading, “but the Adventure had no issues during our handful of little detours off improved surfaces.”
- Car and Driver: “Perennially a best-selling SUV, the RAV4 can be had in a wide range of iterations, so it’s no wonder it’s so popular.” They also note that drivers will enjoy the comfortable ride and handling of the 2020 RAV4, as well as the generous amount of legroom in both the front and rear seats. The “cargo room is also competitive with the best in the segment.”
How Does the RAV4 Compare?
How does the RAV4 stack up against the competition? See what this reviewer from Car and Driver has to say about the 2020 Toyota RAV4:
- Car and Driver: “High-end Limited models can challenge the Lexus NX with their many luxury features, and a new TRD Off-Road model promises improved capability when hitting the trails. Its rugged styling makes it look right at home alongside the Toyota 4Runner SUV and the Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.”
To help you find the RAV4 you need to conquer the Mason roads, you can visit our finance department to explore all of your financing options.
Discover Your Next RAV4 at Beechmont Toyota
Now that you’ve seen the Toyota RAV4 customer and critic reviews, it’s time to visit Beechmont Toyota to find the perfect RAV4 for your next Cincinnati trip. Contact us to peruse our available inventory and even apply for financing.
More from Beechmont Toyota
In 2021, the Toyota Camry returns new and improved. With a new engine option, upgraded performance features, and a new hybrid trim level, every Cincinnati driver can find a Camry for them, whether they want to upgrade their daily commute or save fuel. The Toyota Camry MPG depends on which engine option you choose,…
If you’re looking for a reliable Toyota truck that has the strength you need for your Cincinnati job site, you’ve found it here with the 2021 Toyota Tacoma. When properly equipped with the right towing package, the 2021 Toyota tacoma towing capacity reaches up to 6,800 pounds. The new Toyota Tacoma tow package is…
Whether going on an adventure in Cincinnati or heading to work, the 2021 Toyota Tacoma trim levels offer six different ways to supercharge your travels. While each model offers its own set of features and options, the Toyota Tacoma lineup delivers incredible performance and value at every level. From the SR to the TRD Pro,…