How Much Can the Toyota Highlander Tow?
The 2019 Toyota Highlander can tow a trailer or boat from Mason so Cincinnati drivers can have a fun weekend, and still have the room to bring the family. Beechmont Toyota is exploring the towing capacity and more performance and carrying features of the Highlander.
Toyota Highlander Towing Capacity
The 2019 Toyota Highlander offers:
- Base Towing – Can tow up to 1,500 pounds with the standard 4-cylinder engine found in the entry-level Highlander configuration.
- Maximum Towing – Upgrade past the base trim LE trim, and you will receive a V6 engine that increases the maximum towing capacity to 5,000 pounds.
Toyota Highlander: Performance Features
If you want to enhance the towing power and overall performance of the Toyota Highlander on Loveland roads, explore the available performance-enhancing features you can add on:
- Available 3.5L V6 engine with 295 hp
- Available All-Wheel Drive (AWD) with Dynamic Torque-Control
- Available eight-speed automatic transmission
Toyota Highlander: Passenger and Cargo Space
While the Toyota Highlander towing capacity is quite impressive, sometimes you need to tow additional cargo. This eight-seater SUV offers lots of interior space for carrying people, cargo, or both!
- Cargo Space – Mason-area drivers will enjoy 13.8 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space behind the rear seats and a maximum cargo volume of 83.7 cubic feet with the seats folded down.
Experience the Toyota Highlander Towing Capacity in Cincinnati
Now that we have answered the question, “How much can a Toyota Highlander tow?” are you ready to get behind the wheel of a new Toyota Highlander for sale in Cincinnati? At Beechmont Toyota we stock a variety of Highlander models at our Cincinnati showroom. You also won’t want to miss our new vehicle specials, and Toyota Highlander lease deals so you can get into a Highlander for less!
Learn More at Beechmont Toyota
Step inside the 2020 Toyota RAV4 and discover one of the finest interiors in the compact SUV class. After a full redesign in 2019, the 2020 model adds even more soft-touch premium materials to the already spacious and versatile Toyota RAV4 interior. That means upgraded comfort on your Cincinnati commute and on family day-trips to…
What is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? While it varies based on the trim level and equipment, the 2020 Toyota Tundra towing capacity is 8,800 to 10,200 pounds. This powerful pickup truck also has a payload capacity of 1,520 to 1,730 pounds. Cincinnati truck buyers also get a variety of features like the…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander can tow a trailer or boat from Mason so Cincinnati drivers can have a fun weekend, and still have the room to bring the family. Beechmont Toyota is exploring the towing capacity and more performance and carrying features of the Highlander. Learn More View Inventory Toyota Highlander Towing Capacity The 2019 Toyota…